FiSer Consulting – Winner of the FD Gazelle Award 2019 and 2020 – is a niche-consulting boutique. In creating the future of the Financial Services Industry, we are strengthening our Project Control Services with a: Project Control Consultant to work together with our clients in delivering their most challenging and complex change management assignments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Project Control Service of FiSer Consulting provides solutions for transforming businesses for top institutions in the Financial Services industry. We are working with banks, insurance companies, trading firms and PSPs in supporting them to position for the future. Our approach is focused on creating ultimate customer value and operational efficiency by leveraging the power of digital technologies.
The Project Control Service, also called project management office (PMO) is a service that defines and maintains standards for project management within strategic change initiatives at our clients. The Project Control Service is the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution in a traditional or Agile organisations.
For this role you will draw on your, and the teams, practical experience of delivering change within the Financial Services industry as follows:
- You are driving and delivering business transformation assignments with our clients
- You support and guarantee the planning, monitor the progress and inform involved parties on the progress of strategic change initiatives at our clients;
- You ensure the administrative records for the client initiatives are in line with the quality standards;
- You analyse and report on deviations, risks and issues and encouraging and supporting a solution for them;
- You support the programme and/or project manager in recurring day to day activities and ad-hoc requests;
- You identify opportunities for improvement and make suggestions for the continuous reuse of improvements;
- You gather and deliver control information, prepare, analyse and advise on the relevant content-related activities (e.g. budget, risks). You are designing structured approaches to delivering change withing the Financial Services Industry
- Developing yourself as a consultant and entrepreneur. Structuring and leading in a multitude of directions
- You are driving business development initiatives with your strong network in the Financial Services industry
To contribute to the success of our clients and to our team you bring:
- 2 to 12 years of proven experience in and understanding of project management officer function within Financial Services industry;
- You are detail oriented, but also able to see the bigger picture of the context of the project;
- You are proactive; You’re able to take responsibility and make an impact based on facts and data; You give and ask for constructive feedback
- You have the ability to collaborate and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation.
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, written and verbal.
- You preferably have working experience at one of the large consulting firms.
- A Master degree.
- Challenging assignments in dynamic, international environment in small teams.
- Entrepreneurial freedom to work for and grow in a niche consulting firm.
- Access to client opportunities.
- A training package tailored to your needs.
- A financial competitive package
- FiSer socials, drinks, and team trips
FiSer Consulting is founded in 2015 by Dirk Worm and Mischa Wesdorp. We are a niche-consulting boutique focusing on change management within the financial services industry. Taking on complex and challenging assignments across the Netherlands as well as internationally, we work with passion and ambition to assure delivery to our clients. Would you like to make the difference with us in this fast-paced and dynamic environment?
INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
Are you enthusiastic about this role, do you match this profile, and you are interested in taking the plunge and start your career at FiSer Consulting? Please send us your updated CV (English) and a motivational letter (English) below.