FiSer Consulting, a niche-consulting boutique and a winner of the Gazellen Award for years 2019, 2020, and 2021, is growing the team and recruiting for a:
Payments Practice Lead
Are you passionate about the Payments industry? Do the future of the payments landscape, complex transformation programs, and new technology excite you? Do you develop yourself as a consultant and more importantly as an entrepreneur? And are you motivated by complexity in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
Then, this position is for you!
FiSer Consulting, founded in 2015 by Dirk Worm and Mischa Wesdorp, is a small niche-consulting boutique focusing on change management within the financial services industry. Taking on complex and challenging assignments across the Netherlands as well as internationally, we work with passion and ambition to assure delivery to our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In assuring delivery to our clients, you will be setting up and becoming the FiSer Lead of the FiSer Payments Practice proposition. So, you will be helping our clients within the Payments industry to prepare for the future and support the further development and growth of FiSer Consulting.
- You have a leading delivery role at one of our payment clients
- You support our clients in different roles and levels in their organization
- You focus on Change Management and Transforming Businesses
- You develop the practice proposition, i.e. what trends will emerge in the payments sector in the coming period and how can FiSer support its payment clients
- You continue to actively expand your network within the financial services industry, more specifically in the payments industry
- You help grow the FiSer Consulting brand in Financial Services
- You have more than 10+ years of relevant experience in Payments (e.g. PSD2, ISO20022, SWIFT Operations, International Money Transfer, API, Open Banking, PSPs)
- You have experience in working on projects through the full lifecycle from initiation to implementation – managing issues, and risks and resolving conflicts on behalf of project sponsors
- You have a very strong network at all levels within the Dutch Payments Industry
- You are passionate about Digital Transformation (i.e. you stay up-to-date with the latest developments)
- You have a good understanding of all developments within the Payments Industry, in the regulatory aspect, organizational aspect, and IT innovation aspect.
- You have Project/Change Management skills or Business Analytical skills across the full change management lifecycle within agile environments (service and loyalty)
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You preferably have work experience in one of the large consulting firms
- You are collaborative, delivery-focused, limits-pusher, and problem solver
- You work independently and as part of a team
- Challenging assignments in a dynamic and international environment
- Access to client opportunities and connections
- Entrepreneurial freedom to work for and grow in a niche consulting firm
- A training package tailored to your needs
- A financial competitive package along with monetary benefits
- FiSer socials, drinks, and team trips
INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Do you match this profile? Are you enthusiastic about this role, and interested in joining FiSer Consulting?
Please send us your Resume and Motivational Letter (Both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this role, our company, and our services, have a look at our website www.fiser.consulting or contact us at +31 20 800 6793
FiSer Consulting, Your Assurance For Delivery!