FiSer Consulting – Winner of the Gazellen Award 2019 and 2020 – is a niche-consulting boutique. In this exciting time of transformation and digitalization, we are expanding our practice and are recruiting for an: Insurance Practice Lead to successfully complete the most challenging and complex change management assignments together with our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In assuring delivery to our clients you will be setting up and becoming the FiSer Lead of the FiSer Insurance Practice proposition. Helping our clients within the Insurance Industry to prepare for the future and support the further development and growth of FiSer Consulting. You are passionate about the Insurance industry and pushing industry change. The future of the insurance landscape, complex transformation programs and new technology excites you. You are motivated by complexity and a fast-paced and dynamic environment. As well as developing yourself as consultant and more importantly as entrepreneur. As our Insurance Practice Lead:
- You have a leading delivery role at one of our insurance clients
- You are developing the Insurance practice proposition, ie what trends will hit the insurance sector in the coming period and how can FiSer support its Insurance clients
- You continue to actively expand your already large network within the financial services industry, more specifically in the insurance industry
- You are supporting our clients in different roles and levels in their organisation
- You are focusing on Change Management and Transforming Businesses
- You are working independently and as part of a team
- You help growing the FiSer Consulting brand in Financial Services
- More than 10+ years of relevant experience within Insurance (e.g. Model Development, Finance, Financial and non-Financial Risk Management, Operations, IT)
- Experience of working on projects through full lifecycle from initiation to implementation – managing issues, risks and resolving conflicts on behalf of project sponsors
- A very strong network at all levels within the Dutch Insurance Industry
- Passion for Digital Transformation (i.e. up-to-date with latest developments)
- A good understanding of all developments, on regulatory side, organisational side and IT innovation side within the Insurance Industry
- You are collaborative, delivery focused, limits-pusher, problem solver
- Project/Change Management skills or Business Analytical skills across the full change management lifecycle within Agile environments (service and loyalty)
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, written and verbal
- You preferably have working experience one of the large consulting firms.
- Challenging assignments in a dynamic, international environment in small teams
- Entrepreneurial freedom to work for and grow in a niche consulting firm
- Access to client opportunities
- A training package tailored to your needs
- A financial competitive package
- FiSer socials, drinks and team trips
FiSer Consulting is founded in 2015 by Dirk Worm and Mischa Wesdorp. We are a small niche-consulting boutique focusing on change management within the financial services industry. Taking on complex and challenging assignments across the Netherlands as well as internationally, we work with passion and ambition to assure delivery to our clients. Would you like to make the difference with us in this fast-paced and dynamic environment?
INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
Are you enthusiastic about this role, do you match this profile and you are interested in a career at FiSer Consulting? Please send us your updated CV (English) and a motivational letter (English) below.