FiSer Consulting, a niche-consulting boutique and winner of the FD Gazellen Award for years 2019, 2020, and 2021, is growing and recruiting for an:
Are you passionate about the Insurance industry?
Do the future of the Insurance industry, complex transformation programs, and new technology excite you?
Do you want to develop yourself as a consultant and more importantly as an entrepreneur?
Then, come help us build the future of the Insurance industry.
FiSer Consulting, founded in 2015 by Dirk Worm and Mischa Wesdorp, is a growing niche-consulting boutique focusing on change management within the financial services industry. We work with passion and ambition to assure delivery to our clients, by taking on complex and challenging assignments (inter)nationally.
Here’s an example of what Robin (FiSer Consultant) currently experiences while working at FiSer:
‘I never before experienced a team this close, and it shows also in my professional development. Whether it is at the client, with the training I am taking, or at a ski trip, everyone is engaged and wants to make the most of it.’
ABOUT THE ROLE
In assuring delivery to our clients, you will be part of the FiSer Insurance Practice. This is a young practice within FiSer and specialized in the Insurance (& Pensions) Industry.
So, as an Insurance Consultant or could be said a trusted advisor, you will perform different roles:
Most of your time, you are working on interesting client projects which can range from a large Financial Transformation Program to defining & implementing a new IT landscape for a new company and everything in between. Within such projects, you are:
- Assisting in designing and executing structured approaches to deliver change within the Insurance Industry.
- Driving business transformation assignments with our clients, and assuring the delivery of these transformations
- Helping our clients transform in the areas that matter to them (or might matter in the future) and which are important for their prosperity
- Taking up different transformation or change management roles – depending on your own skills and interests
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships.
Next to your client assignments, you will give focus on FiSer, in which you are:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s strategy to expand our firm and the insurance practice in specific.
- Supporting in enriching the current customer base of FiSer by utilizing the FiSer network, attracting new business, or creating new contacts.
- Working on new ideas and initiatives you bring to the table yourself.
- You have more than 2+ years of relevant experience in Insurance
- You have a Master Degree
- You have experience in working on projects through the full lifecycle from initiation to implementation – managing issues, and risks and resolving conflicts on behalf of project sponsors
- You have a good understanding of all developments within the Insurance Industry, especially in the areas of regulation, organisational change, and IT innovation.
- You have Project/Change Management skills or Business Analytical skills across the full change management lifecycle within Agile environments (service and loyalty)
- You are passionate about Digital Transformation (i.e. you stay up-to-date with the latest technical developments)
- You are flexible and enthusiastic about gaining new experiences across different clients and adapting to challenging environments
- You preferably have work experience in one of the large consulting firms
- You are collaborative, delivery-focused, limits-pusher, and problem solver
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal
But most importantly we’re looking for eager and enthusiastic people. So, in case you might not tick all the points (or have something to add) – please reach out to us. We’re always open to conversations to see if there is a fit between you and FiSer.
- A competitive salary ranging from € 50,000 to € 70,000 , depending on your experience and capabilities, along with a yearly bonus (ranging from 0 – 10% of your annual pay, depending on your and the company’s performance)
- The opportunity to work from home, with the client, or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam (if the client’s project permits)
- Expense allowance including phone cost reimbursement, working from home reimbursement, and full flexibility on business traveling such as an NS business card and a mileage reimbursement
- A training package tailored to your needs
- Access to client opportunities and connections
- Direct benefits from your contribution to FiSer, via referrals and sales bonuses
- Entrepreneurial freedom to work for and grow in a niche consulting firm
- FiSer’s biweekly company dinners, socials, drinks, events, and team trips
- A positive diverse international workplace culture in which we believe in openness, inclusion, collaboration, fairness, and priority for well-being, fun, and social life
INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Are you enthusiastic about this role, do you match this profile, and interested in joining FiSer Consulting?
Please send us your Resume and Motivational Letter (Both in English) to email@example.com
Doubtful whether there is a potential match – you can always reach out to Lorin Hendriks (Insurance Practice Lead) to learn more about the job opening via: LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorin-hendriks-4a305310/) or via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information regarding this role, our company, and our services, visit our website www.fiser.consulting or contact us at +31 20 800 6793
FiSer Consulting, Your Assurance For Delivery!