FiSer Consulting – Winner of the FD Gazelle Award 2019 and 2020 – is a niche-consulting boutique. In creating the future of the Financial Services Industry, we are strengthening our Insurance Practice with a:
to work together with our clients in delivering their most challenging and complex change management assignments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Insurance Practice of FiSer Consulting provides solutions for transforming businesses for top institutions in the Financial Services industry. We are working with banks, insurance companies, trading firms and PSPs in supporting them to position for the future. Our approach is focused on creating ultimate customer value and operational efficiency by leveraging the power of digital technologies.
For this role you will draw on your, and the teams, practical experience of delivering change within the Insurance industry as follows:
- You are designing structured approaches to delivering change withing the Financial Services Industry
- You are developing our business and enriching the current customer base of FiSer by attracting new business
- You are developing partnerships by engaging technology suppliers to ensure delivery of strategic initiatives
- You are driving and delivering business transformation assignments with our clients
- You are participating in strategy development and implementation to expand our firm
- Developing yourself as a consultant and entrepreneur. Structuring and leading in a multitude of directions
- You are driving business development initiatives with your strong network in the Financial Services industry
To contribute to the success of our clients and to our team you bring:
- 2 to 12 years of experience within Insurance (e.g. Finance, Financial and non-Financial Risk Management, Risk Modelling, Payments, Operations, IT) with a specific focus on business transformation
- Experience of working on projects through full lifecycle from initiation to implementation – managing issues, risks and resolving conflicts on behalf of project sponsors
- A strong network within the Dutch Financial Services Industry
- Passion for Data Management & Digital Transformation (i.e. up to date with latest developments)
- A good understanding of all developments, on regulatory side, organisational side, and IT innovation side within the Financial Services Industry
- You are collaborative, delivery focused, limits-pusher, problem solver
- Project/Change Management skills or Business Analytical skills across the full change management lifecycle within Agile working environments
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, written and verbal
- You preferably have working experience at one of the large consulting firms.
- Entrepreneurial freedom to work for and grow in a niche consulting firm
- Access to client opportunities
- A training package tailored to your needs
- A financial competitive package
- FiSer socials, drinks, and team trips
FiSer Consulting is founded in 2015 by Dirk Worm and Mischa Wesdorp. We are a niche-consulting boutique focusing on change management within the financial services industry. Taking on complex and challenging assignments across the Netherlands as well as internationally, we work with passion and ambition to assure delivery to our clients. Would you like to make the difference with us in this fast-paced and dynamic environment? Have a look at our website www.fiser.consulting for more information about our company!
INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
Are you enthusiastic about this role, do you match this profile, and you are interested in taking the plunge and start your career at FiSer Consulting? Please send us your updated CV (English) and a motivational letter (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding this role and our Services please visit our website www.fiser.consulting or contact us at FiSer via +31 20 800 6793.