FiSer Consulting – Winner of the FD Gazelle Award 2019 and 2020 – is a niche-consulting boutique. In creating the future of the Financial Services Industry, we are strengthening our Associate Network with a:
Associate Consultant (Freelance, contracting, zzp)
to work together with our clients in delivering their most challenging and complex change management assignments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
FiSer Consulting provides solutions for transforming businesses for top institutions in the Financial Services industry. We are working with banks, insurance companies, trading firms and PSPs in supporting them to position for the future. Our approach is focused on creating ultimate customer value and operational efficiency by leveraging the power of digital technologies.
We provide our services through a number of focused Practices like, Insurance, Banking, Payments, Pension Funds and Data Management. Next to our team of consultant we complement our client delivery teams with Associate Consultants. Associate Consultants are freelance consultants working for FiSer Consulting for specific client delivery assignments for a specified period.
To strengthen our pool of Associates we are looking for freelance Associate Consultants that want to contribute to our client delivery teams.
For this role you will draw on your, and the teams, practical experience of delivering change within the Financial Services industry as follows:
- You are designing structured approaches to delivering change withing the Financial Services Industry
- You are driving and delivering business transformation assignments with our clients
To contribute to the success of our clients and to our team you bring:
- 2 to 12 years of experience within Financial Services (e.g. Finance, Financial and non-Financial Risk Management, Risk Modelling, Payments, Operations, IT) with a specific focus on business transformation
- Experience of working on projects through full lifecycle from initiation to implementation – managing issues, risks and resolving conflicts on behalf of project sponsors
- A strong network within the Dutch Financial Services Industry
- Passion for Data Management & Digital Transformation (i.e. up to date with latest developments)
- A good understanding of all developments, on regulatory side, organisational side, and IT innovation side within the Financial Services Industry
- You are collaborative, delivery focused, limits-pusher, problem solver
- Project/Change Management skills or Business Analytical skills across the full change management lifecycle within Agile working environments
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, written and verbal
- You preferably have working experience at one of the large consulting firms.
- Access to client opportunities for new roles
- Access to a network of change management professionals
- Sales, client contract management and negotiation performed by FiSer
- Potential additional financial benefits through our Sales and Recruitment incentive scheme
- FiSer socials, drinks, and team trips
FiSer Consulting is founded in 2015 by Dirk Worm and Mischa Wesdorp. We are a niche-consulting boutique focusing on change management within the financial services industry. Taking on complex and challenging assignments across the Netherlands as well as internationally, we work with passion and ambition to assure delivery to our clients. Would you like to make the difference with us in this fast-paced and dynamic environment? Have a look at our website www.fiser.consulting for more information about our company!
INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
Are you enthusiastic about this role, do you match this profile, and you are interested in taking the plunge and become part of a wider network of (freelance) consultants at FiSer Consulting? Please send us your updated CV (English) and a motivational letter (English) to email@example.com.
For more information regarding this role and our Services please visit our website www.fiser.consulting or contact us at FiSer via +31 20 800 6793.